Anonymous Online Casinos
Enjoying one of your treasured pastimes should be a pleasant, thrilling and secure experience. Many online gambling enthusiasts have been more than eager to make use of the modern day technologies that made all their favorite content available at arm’s length.
Nevertheless, there is much more to an optimal online gambling experience...
... then simply click your way to the nearest casino. One of the many key factors to consider during the selection process is the actual payment method available at the casino. This will narrow down your choice of options and lead you towards the specific operators that meet your preference.
In this regard, it is important that you are aware of the available options and their features in order to make the best pick for your gambling needs and anonymous casinos are one of the top choices overall.
What is an Anonymous Casino?
These are a particular kind of online casino and gambling platforms in general that appeared thanks to the creation of the Bitcoin.
Before cryptocurrency was even invented...
... all the public knew about were the regular, fiat currencies – dollar, pound, euro, yen and the likes. These were mandatorily bound to specific financial institutions – banks, lenders, creditors, or even specific online funds storage and transactions services.
For about a decade now, people have been equally able to use cryptocurrencies in order to handle their payments. The first and absolutely anonymous crypto coin was Bitcoin, although a lot of additional altcoins have appeared over the years.
Bitcoin’s unique nature and the underlying blockchain technology...
... have allowed its holders to make transactions without revealing any of their personal information. What is more, the lack of a single central authority eliminates the need for identity verification at other platforms that make use of this payment method. With all this, and the added advantage of low (or even nonexistent) fee charges, it is only expected that online casinos would make wide use of the technology, and turn it into a most popular gambling format.
Bitcoin vs. Hybrid Casinos
Before moving onto the advantageous and disadvantageous features of anonymous casinos, it is important to be aware of the existence of purely Bitcoin versus hybrid platforms. The difference is in the payment methods available on the sites, and the consequences of their presence.
On the one hand...
... Bitcoin casino sites are those featuring their sole payment method. On occasion, this may extend to include additional altcoins such as Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and more, but most casinos are still focusing on Bitcoin as the most prominent and widespread instance of its kind.
Alternatively, hybrid casinos...
... are those that include both fiat and cryptocurrencies on their payment methods page. Players at these sites can fund their casino accounts with any of the available options, although there may be some specifics in terms of eligible bonuses or deposit and withdrawal amount limits.
The key feature that distinguishes these from the previous is that there is no anonymity once the fiat currency payment methods are introduced. Since the casino needs to comply with a central financial authority and specific standards, it will unavoidable seek out some form of ID document, banking info or other private details for registration, depositing and withdrawing purposes.
Advantages & Disadvantages of Anonymous Casinos
These anonymous casinos have a range of features that make up their unique character. While the choice ultimately comes down to preferences, there are certain pros and cons that can be easily distinguished in regards to gambling at anonymous casinos.
- Security – The Bitcoin technology guarantees ultimately security standards when it comes to the players’ funds. After all, the blockchain prevents any third-party intrusion, as well as double-spending or transfer interception; paired with the online casino’s own security and encryption certificates, these platforms provide a top secure environment for your player bankroll.
- Data tracing – The best part about Bitcoin transactions is that, while they are all stored on the blockchain, they are also completely untraceable. This means that everyone on the blockchain can see the sender and recipient address, as well as Bitcoin amount, but without revealing the identity of the individuals. After all, when setting up an e-wallet address, users share only the essential information, such as a random email address they use and the coins.
- Potential for-profit – Bitcoin’s volatility may be a source of profit if you play your cards right both in and out of the online casino floor. These anonymous casinos normally allow you to deposit, play and withdraw in the cryptocurrency, meaning you can wait for the right time to cashout and get the Bitcoins converted into any fiat currency while getting greater value.
- Better bonus offers – Another popular trend among anonymous Bitcoin casinos is the presence of highly beneficial bonus offers. This is one of the key strategies used to attract players to their casino floor, as it directly displays the casino’s player-oriented nature.
- Lower gameplay odds – Much like the former bullet point, lower odds are just as common at anonymous online casino sites, getting players’ attention and giving them great value for money.
- Provably fair games – This advantage is often highlighted at anonymous Bitcoin casino sites looking to make a name for themselves. Their games are normally tested and proven fair by specific authorities and independent companies, and are in fact more likely to offer fair gameplay than their counterparts at hybrid or fiat-currency casino sites.
- Lack of transaction fees – The Bitcoin cryptocurrency allows users to hold or transfer their funds through the inherent blockchain platform. It operates on a p2p basis, with miners on the blockchain doing the background work in exchange for a reward. The actual individuals making the transaction will most often pay an insignificant fee, especially for smaller fund transfers, practically making it seem like it is completely free of charge.
- Licensing issues – While the games are relatively reliable, and has the means to prove it, online casinos of this type are having a much harder time getting licensed from the top reputable jurisdictions. Bitcoin’s unregulated character has influenced this outcome, and while most anonymous casinos operate rightfully, they cannot get the appropriate license.
- Game selection restrictions – A key disadvantage for online casino players and gamblers, in general, is the lack of variety when it comes to games. More specifically, those providers that power Bitcoin casinos normally offer a wide range of titles, but there are still even more top software companies that shy away from providing content at anonymous casino sites.
- New operators – The sheer novelty of the crypto world as it is, and the cryptocurrency, as we know them, is enough to cause reasonable doubt with some casino players. The lack of a long proven track record and casino tradition often cause online casino players to avoid these sites, despite the numerous advantages that make them a pleasant gambling destination.
Top Anonymous Online Casino Sites
If you are looking to enjoy some online casino game action, and still retain your privacy, these Bitcoin anonymous online casino sites are definitely a good choice.
Just make sure...
... they pack all the essential features – games, security, licensing and provable fairness – as the ones listed on this page; consider some personal preferences as well (bonuses, themes, VIP programs) and gamble anonymously without any risk of your activities showing up in the next bank statement.
2 Casinos Found
To save you time, we are only displaying casinos that are accepting players from Virginia.
If we have jumped the gun, you can remove that filter by clicking here.
Highest Community Rated Online Casinos
Join today and start earning rewards
You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.