QTech Games is a B2B game distribution platform for emerging iGaming markets. The company, founded in 2015 and licensed by Curacao jurisdiction, locates, secures and distributes the finest entertainment options provided by third-party producers.
Their prospective partners are guaranteed…
…that they will gain the best-performing games, suitable for any regulated market they may be operating in, as well as being constantly updated with new and hot releases.
What Else Does QTech Platform Offer?
Their business is not merely in delivering top-notch games to their partners…
…as QTech platform also contains marketing tools that enhance the performance of operators’ advertising efforts. Some of these enhancements include QT Play, free round promotions, tournaments, bet limit management, real-time reporting and progressive jackpot network!
What is the Scope of Their Services?
Among QTech Games’ most notable features and functions, business partners can look forward to engaging with:
- Support: available 24/7 in English, Chinese, Korean and with Portuguese and Spanish around the corner
- QT Connect: architecture that provides easy and seamless integration to any operator platform
- Back office tools: manage business and gaming operations as well as flexible gaming offering with promo tools, segmentation and data analytics
In addition to these, there are these options unique to QTech:
- QT Reward: designed to enhance the gaming experience and help operators to maximize player acquisition and retention. Users can run campaigns across the entire games portfolio and award players with a fixed or flexible amount of extra spins or let system automatically generate the round options.
- QT Tournament: this slot tourney promotion tool increases the player engagement as players compete for the extra prizes on top of normal wins when playing favorite games. Tournaments come in single, daily and weekly combos, with players’ score and rank displayed within the leaderboard and updated in real-time.
- QT Play: unique game lobby makes it easy for players to find and enjoy their favorite games. It has advanced filter and browsing functionalities, personal recommendations and integrations with the likes of Netflix, Spotify and Amazon. This feature can be embedded or installed as an APP on players mobile and desktop devices.
What About the Games Selection?
In terms of what games the company distributes to their partners, QTech covers all the bases:
- Slot games
- Table games
- Live casino
- Virtual sports
- Instant Win
Anything from classic line-based to advanced megaways titles packed with features, over table staples like baccarat, blackjack, roulette and poker to thrilling live dealer experiences – this brand is quite careful when selecting the entertainment for their clients’ punters.
Content Partners Include: 1x2 Gaming, August Gaming, BB Games, Blueprint Gaming, Booongo, ReelPlay (previously known as Chance Interactive), ELK Studios, Evoplay, Ezugi (live dealer), Fugaso, Greentube, Habanero, Iron Dog Studios, Kalamba Games, Lightning Box Games, Slotmill, Mobilots, Netgame, Nolimit City, Boomerang Studios, Spike Games, Woohoo, RTG, Revolver Gaming, Hacksaw Gaming and more.
QTech Games has a gaming lobby neatly presented on their website, exactly as it looks like when integrated with prospective partners.
Their gaming lobby comes with a neat filtering menu so that players can sort out the games according to their genre and style. Each game comes with a demo option and when opened, a display window to the right with showcase all the important data and info about the game, such as the amount of paylines, the RTP, its notable features and so on.
Additional filtering includes “most popular”, “recently added”, “alphabetical” categories as well as game types, game providers, filtering the games according to their special features, themes and even levels of volatility.
QTech is quite active in spreading the word about themselves and reaching out to new markets. In early 2020, the company has announced the major merger with Epic Media which helped the brand expand into new regions outside Asia.
The company hosts and attends conferences such as Spice India, G2E Macau, ICE Asia, Asean Gaming Summit and other notable industry gatherings.
Notable Info About the Company
QTech Games is a mid-size company, with 100-200 employees and is headquartered at Makati, Philippines. Its Chairman of the Board is Markus Nasholm, David Lundberg is Key Account Manager, Matias Bahlenberg is Chief Technology Officer and Arseny Kardash is the CIS at Eastern Europe Accounts.
It is one of the fastest growing game distributors in Asia. In March 2020, the company was shortlisted for 2 SPiCE Awards in Technology/Supplier of the Year and Emerging Startup categories.
Online Gambling Licenses
iGaming regulatory bodies are important as they keep online gambling fair and safe. Software providers that are regulated by these bodies have to be fully compliant with its requirements. These gambling licences also offer online casino and sports betting operators a chance to work across the globe and offer their service to specific geographical regions. Qtech Games is regulated and licensed in the following jurisdictions: Curacao.
Down to Brass Tacks
Check out the 16 casinos found here, which after 724 LCB member votes, have resulted in an overall rating of 2.7 out of 5.
Casinos found: 0
Latest Qtech Games Related NewsAll news
Join today and start earning rewards
You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.