After a successful game named just ‘Roulette’, Switch Studios presents its follow-up title called American Roulette. It is a well-known and traditional title with many variations, but let’s check out what distinguishes this one from the others.
This product comes with the company’s new engine which manages to combine the traditional game with modern times and at the same time not to spoil the classic style that makes this game one of the most popular in the world even after so many years. It comes with a 3D roulette wheel and a ball that behaves like in reality so it’s hard to tell the difference from live games.
How to Play American Roulette
Choose your bet and spin the wheel! Switch Studios software provider allows the bet between $0.25 and $125 per round. Although it comes with a RTP of 94.74% which is below average, you can win up to $71.625!
American Roulette can be played from desktop and mobile devices as well. Choose between portrait and landscape mode and enjoy! Do you have your lucky number?
Besides standard Inside and Outside bets, this version comes with 3 more features – Racetrack, Favorites and Special Bets, so let’s check them out!
Racetrack – It changes the perspective of the table and it kinda looks like a racing circuit. You can choose up to 9 neighbors and when you click on the specific number it will cover all other numbers next to it.
- Red Splits – This bet is including numbers 9, 12, 16, 18, 19, 21, 27 and 30.
- Black Splits – Put your chips in numbers including 8, 10, 11, 13, 17, 20, 26, 28, 29 and 31.
- Orphelins Plein – This bet covers 8 numbers including 1, 6, 9, 12, 17, 20, 31 and 34.
- 007 – In this bet, only zeros, 25, 26, 27, 29, 31, 34 and 35 are excluded. Some numbers are covered on several sides and this is why this bet can be interesting.
- Snake – It covers numbers in the shape of a snake. It includes numbers 1, 5, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23, 27, 30, 32 and 34.
- Random 7 – As the name said, 7 random numbers are covered.
Favorite – You can choose your own bets, up to 6. This option is helpful if you have some of the combinations you like but it is not saved. You don't have to put chips on the number by number every time, you can save them via this option and bet on them with one click.
Spin – Start the round.
Double – Double the previous bet.
Turbo – For faster gameplay.
Autoplay – Play up to 100 automatic rounds.
Clear – Clear all bets.
Statistic – You can check which numbers are hot or cold ones, percent of black or red, even or odd, columns, rows…