Do you like nature? If you do, then you will enjoy this jungle-themed release.
With fun features like extra balls, a progressive jackpot, and two bonus rounds, you will certainly like this Play’n GO game.
How To Play Rainforest Magic Bingo
You can play up to 4 cards at once; each card contains 15 random numbers between 1 and 90. You can change the number of cards by clicking on the ON/OFF option in the left corner of the screen, which means that the bet will be smaller and the chances to create winning patterns lower.
The tiger and the toucan draw 30 numbered balls from a total of 90 balls. If the numbers match those on the cards and create one of 13 patterns, you will be awarded.
After the initial balls have been released, under certain conditions you will still have a chance for a bigger win – by purchasing up to 13 extra balls.
Extra Ball – Press the Extra Ball feature button after all 30 balls have been drawn and only 1 ball is missing to win a prize equal or better than 8x the bet per card. You will have 13 additional Extra Balls. The cost of each Extra Balls is specified on the screen. The 13th extra ball can be used when only 1 ball is missing to win a prize equal to or greater than 200x the bet per card.
Mystery Bonus – This feature will award a random prize by creating the Rail Pattern. You can win up to 700x your bet per card!
Magic Flower Bonus - Win up to 1300x your bet per card by creating the Perimeter Pattern. Select a flower to reveal your prizes. If the +1 symbol is selected, you will be awarded an extra pick. The maximum number of picks is 8.
Treasure Slate – The feature will be triggered when a Bingo pattern is achieved with 30 balls or less. It’s important to realize that you must play all 4 of your cards!
There are several more options for easier gameplay such as:
- Play – Press Play to initiate the round;
- Pause – When the round is on, on the same button as play there is pause option;
- New Card – When you don’t like your randomly chosen numbers in the cards, by triggering New Card the number will be changed;
- Paytable – Toggles the display of the paytable;
- AutoPlay – By clicking the Autoplay button you can choose between 10 and 100 automatically rounds. Enable or disable this option whenever you want to;
- Fast Play – Significantly faster gameplay.
Play’n GO made it possible for us to play this product over the desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.