Players on the lookout for the best online slots will want to pay close attention to Wild Bells, a classic title from Tom Horn Gaming.
This vintage-style game packs a lot of casino bonuses into its three-reel structure, including up to 50 free spins at a time.
… is in fact a bit of a misnomer here, since it’s actually the jester symbols that act as wild. Nevertheless, this game’s appeal is immediate.
All elements of gaming have a classic appeal. The reels are set before a simple, red background, with an appealing and straightforward sound design accompanying play. Gaming symbols include watermelons, grapes, plums, oranges, lemons, and cherries, all items found on slot games for as long as the genre has been active.
This title’s most gaming important symbol, however…
… is the golden bell scatter symbol. This opens the way to up to Free Spins, where player’s can hope to score their biggest wins.
Betting Options and Functions
There are 27 fixed paylines, all paying from left to right. Overall per-spin bet is set simply from 0.10 – 100.00 times the betting currency. Autoplay is available as a simple on/off toggle, though players should exercise caution, as there are no win/loss limits available.
Player options, payline information, game rules, and more are available via an expanding menu at the lower left corner of the game screen. The overall theoretical return to player ratio sits slightly above industry average at 96.11%.
- The appearance of three or bell symbols triggers the Free Spin Feature.
- Between 10 and 50 freebies will be awarded.
- The feature cannot be re-triggered.
- After every win, players have the option of engaging the Gamble Feature.
- Players try to guess whether the coin flip will land in heads or tails.
- A correct guess doubles the win size, while an incorrect one drops it down to zero.
- Operator may set a ‘Gamble Limit,’ beyond which the feature is not enabled.
- Gamble feature is not available when autoplay is engaged.
There is always a demand for old-school online video slots, and Tom Horn Gaming delivers big here. Few three-reel mini slots offer any bonus features at all, much less a whopping 50 free spins!
Gamers charmed by this title should check out Sherlock: A Scandal in Bohemia, another classic from this designer.
Slot data and features
- 27Pay lines
- $25,000.00Max cash jackpot
- YesWild Symbol
- $0.2 - $500Betting Range
- 0.07 - 18.5Coin bet range
- 1Coins per line
- 1350Max coins jackpot
- 27Max coins
- YesScatter Symbol
- YesFree spins available
- NoBonus Game
- NoBuy feature
- Fruit , Retro Game theme