Cryptocurrency Gambling Volume Increases Threefold, Claims SOFTSWISS Report

768
February 21st, 2021
Back Cryptocurrency Gambling Volume Increases Threefold, Claims SOFTSWISS Report

SOFTSWISS’ Game Aggregator 2020 corporate report states that the “absolute and relative value of cryptocurrency gambling traffic increased three times in 2020,” compared to 2019.

This was revealed by Chief Operations Officer at SOFTSWISS, Andrey Starovoitov.

Growth in Certain Regions

SOFTSWISS Game Aggregator statistics moreover highlight that cryptocurrencies are being actively used in the entire world…

…with more and more players and casinos in Latin America, Russia and Canada embracing this technology.

The Aggregator supports a few of the most popular cryptocurrencies. The undisputed leader was and still is Bitcoin which takes up 90% of crypto markets, while Ethereal and Litecoin come second and third and they hold the remaining 10%.

General Branching Out

The SOFTSWISS report finds that the rapid growth of cryptocurrency popularity as a means of gambling payment also leads to a rising interest in crypto gambling, which was previously dominated by fiat currency.

Says Starovoitov:

"Bitcoin is no longer exotic. In the coming years, we expect to see even more gaming studios supporting cryptocurrencies in their games, as well as casino operators integrating new crypto payment methods for their players.”

Most recently, SOFTSWISS has boosted their gaming portfolio thanks to the content deal with Real Dealer Studio.

Some of their best-performing slots, including Real Roulette and Real Baccarat series will become available to SOFTSWISS players.

Also, the company has signed a Push Gaming agreement, extending their presence in the international markets thanks to the reach the Curacao-licensed brand has.

The SOFTSWISS Game Aggregator partners with over 70 game studios globally, providing more than 10,000 different games, 3,000 of which support crypto in-game. This extensive portfolio can be added to any gaming software platform through simple API integration. Furthermore, the solution has a unique customer service model, providing ongoing technical support, as well as a personal account manager with SOFTSWISS.

Source:

“Cryptocurrency gambling traffic saw threefold increase in 2020, SOFTSWISS shares”, europeangaming.eu, February 19th 2021

“the rapid growth of cryptocurrency popularity”

Casino Banking
Back to articles
100% welcome bonus at Rich Palms!

Search

Search Results

Forum

Casinos

Games

News

No Results

Select language

English English

Don't show this again

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share