Muchogaming has announced that this company has licensed the ProgressPlay platform and signed up for their services. This move will enable them to provide Curacao online gaming license to interested parties.
As one of the “oldest and politically stable Gaming License Providers,” Curacao has gained game and respect among gaming operators during the last decade.
About Curacao Jurisdiction
The Curacao Gambling License offers an appealing and more flexible environment for operators…
…and limited restrictions, being available to operators in most countries of the world.
Curacao’s tax policy is such that profits cannot exceed 25% of total turnover, which makes this constituent country of the Kingdom of Netherlands a popular destination for online operators.
The laws that regulate the gambling industry in Curacao are:
- State Ordinance Casino Industry Curaçao” (AB 1999, No. 97)
- “State Decree Casino Industry Curaçao”
- “State Ordinance Regarding Labor in Hotels, Restaurants, and Casinos” (PB 2000, No. 67)
- “State Ordinance Concerning the Exploitation of Hazard Games on the International Markets by Means of Service Lines” (PB 1993, No. 63)
- “National Ordinance Penalization of Money Laundering” (PB 1993, No. 52)
- “National Ordinance Identification When Rendering Financial Services” (OG 1996, No. 23)
- “National Ordinance Reporting of Unusual Transactions O.G.” (PB 1996, No. 21)
- “Penal Law of Curaçao”
The Curacao Gaming Control Board was founded in 1999. The licensing process is focused on quantity and is not based on strong vetting procedures.
A very lenient jurisdiction whose reputation is questioned by many…
…Curacao allows all forms of gambling with a number of different laws that govern the market.
Upon six-week investigation process by the Curaçao Ministry of Justice, the applicants need to provide information about:
- Beneficial owners ID (passports info);
- Owners’ contractual obligations with their bank references;
- Proof that minors shall be denied access to an online casino;
- Evidence of sufficient information about preventing of gambling addiction;
- Customer and transaction database location details;
- Primary market targeted by its operations;
- Software that will be used for online casino operations;
- Third-party certification of RNG;
- Three-year financial feasibility study.
“ProgressPlay partners with Muchogaming”, ProgressPlay PR, August 30th, 2020.
TrufflePiggie 2 years ago
Interesting. Didn’t know Curacao license was so lenient and laidback.
Please enter your comment.
Your comment is added.