April 17th UPDATE: Only 1 opening left - Finnish market only
We are super excited to announce one of our biggest projects yet - getting player safety to the next level, from the players for the players!
This will be a massive, long-term undertaking and the purpose is to promote responsibility, accountability, and transparency among online casinos.
To keep the casinos in check, we are going to be testing everything. We can trust their words, but nothing beats personal experience. The entire process - from deposit to withdrawal - will be subject to scrutiny.
Casinos Tested - Examples:
We are going to need YOUR help.
Yes, we are creating an elite LCB testers team! We sponsor, you play and get to keep all winnings in excess of the original deposit.
Here's a quick summary of the steps involved:
- We will be selecting the casinos to test and sponsoring an average of $200-$300 per play
- Tester will be required to screen record/ss certain steps with a free tool provided by us ( this in order to document the process from registration to deposit to withdrawal - all personal and sensitive info will be blurred out )
- Tester must abide by casino's T&Cs, complete KYC, play, and cash-out a predetermined amount ( e.g. $50 or what ever the minimum withdrawal amount is for the said casino )
- Tester gets to keep all winnings ( no matter the amount won ) over the original deposit which is to be used for the next test.
- Tester submits the report of the process to us
To become LCB Tester, you must meet the following requirements:
Be honest, experienced, and disciplined with good forum standing. For the time being we will be looking for testers from these countries:
US, Canada, UK, South Africa, Finland, Germany, New Zealand, Ireland, The Netherlands
*We are looking for 5 testers at the moment. Later on, we will expand the team to include testers from all 10 countries.
*Your private information will be kept safe and edited out in all published reports
* We reserve the right to update/change the rules and requirements at any giving time, upon which we will duly notify the community.
In conclusion, these are the rough guidelines and we will be sharing more details with those members that apply for the new positions. And I'm sure there will be more questions that we will be happy to address in this topic.
We made a short tutorial to show how the screen capture free tool is used: