Blitz.be and Supergame.be

1,457
views
15
replies
Last post made 5 years ago by deaglebiggy
deaglebiggy
  • Started by
  • deaglebiggy
  • Belgium Casino Rep 19
  • last active 3 years ago

Readers of this topic also read:

  • OXI Casino Review Sign Up Bonus:100% up to €100 + 100 Free Spins 2nd Deposit Bonus: 50% up to €200 + 50 Free Spins 3rd Deposit Bonus: 75% up to €100 + 50 Free Spins Sign Up Bonus -...

    Read
  • JeetCity Casino Review Sign Up Bonus:100% up to €/$100 + 100 Free Spins 2nd Deposit Bonus: 50% up to €/$200 + 50 Free Spins 3rd Deposit Bonus: 75% up to €/$200 + 75 Free Spins Sign Up...

    Read
  • SkyCrown Casino Review Sign Up Bonus:100% up to €/$100 + 100 Free Spins 2nd Deposit Bonus: 50% up to €/$200 + 50 Free Spins 3rd Deposit Bonus: 75% up to €/$200 + 75 Free Spins Sign Up...

    Read

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Hello everyone,

    I'll be representing Blitz and Supergame, two leading licensed Belgian casinos. Besides the usual table and other games you all know, we also provide dice games, the most popular games in Belgium. These are interactive slot-type games where you are the one who decides where the reels are placed, with each game having its specific themed bonuses and jackpots.

    You are all welcome to come try out our websites, there's both deposit and no deposit bonuses available.

    Let me know if you have any feedback or an issue you can't seem to resolve with the casinos themselves.

    See you there!

    Team Blitz/Supergame

  • Hi casino rep,

    Welcome to LCB.

    I want to say that the unique disadvantage in the majority of belgium casino is that there are no neteller, no skrill, no bitcoin ... No many deposit/withdrawal methods !!

  • Hi deaglebiggy,

    Welcome to our forum. Hope you'll have a great time with us and our members. whistle

  • Hello deaglebiggy!


    Welcome on board. We are happy you have joined to LCB forum. smiley

  • sun17 wrote:

    Hi casino rep,

    Welcome to LCB.

    I want to say that the unique disadvantage in the majority of belgium casino is that there are no neteller, no skrill, no bitcoin ... No many deposit/withdrawal methods !!

    Hi Sun17,

    The reason is because we are licensed casinos and under (strict) regulations from the Belgian Gaming Commission. They for example state that we cannot provide deposit with credit cards, this is however possible via a wallet (HiPay). Withdrawal options are at the moment indeed limited to transfer into your bank account, this does work fine for the majority of international players.

    Bitcoin will soon be available on Supergame.be so stay tuned!

  • Welcome smiley

  • Hi there

    I am already registerd in both of You. welcome and good luck

  • deaglebiggy wrote:

    sun17 wrote:

    Hi casino rep,

    Welcome to LCB.

    I want to say that the unique disadvantage in the majority of belgium casino is that there are no neteller, no skrill, no bitcoin ... No many deposit/withdrawal methods !!

    Hi Sun17,

    The reason is because we are licensed casinos and under (strict) regulations from the Belgian Gaming Commission. They for example state that we cannot provide deposit with credit cards, this is however possible via a wallet (HiPay). Withdrawal options are at the moment indeed limited to transfer into your bank account, this does work fine for the majority of international players.

    Bitcoin will soon be available on Supergame.be so stay tuned!

    Bitcoin will be a nice solution for the majority of players. thank you and good luck to all LCB gamblers there.
     

  • Starcasino.be and circus.be are licensed within belgian comission too and i dont see those strict regulations...they have many payment options avaible like Skril Neteller...if they can so why you cant?is it because there are landbased? i like supergame.be and luckygames.be but after i lost no deposit bonus i cant play there because i use skrill only..i love G1 slots.

  • AlkoNinja wrote:

    Starcasino.be and circus.be are licensed within belgian comission too and i dont see those strict regulations...they have many payment options avaible like Skril Neteller...if they can so why you cant?is it because there are landbased? i like supergame.be and luckygames.be but after i lost no deposit bonus i cant play there because i use skrill only..i love G1 slots.


    They have an A+ license for one (actually they have both A+ and B+), which distinguishes them from the B+ licensed casinos. In Belgium there's 2 types of licenses, A+ and B+, A+ (about 9) are attached to an actual big casino where as B+ licenses (about 50) are attached to gaming halls. A+ have less restrictions when it comes to for example games they can provide.

    80% of Belgian players use their debit card (normal bank transfer), others use Paysafe Cards or Hipay (credit card). It's certainly a thought for the future if more international players come visit.

    Sorry if this is inconvenient.

     

  • You know actually i realised that this whole paysafe thing is pretty comfortable and is avaible in every shop near me heh i didnt knew what paysafe exists just discovered it today  My whole life has changed hehe.

     

    Does blitz.be accept Poland?

  • AlkoNinja wrote:

    You know actually i realised that this whole paysafe thing is pretty comfortable and is avaible in every shop near me heh i didnt knew what paysafe exists just discovered it today My whole life has changed hehe.

     

    Does blitz.be accept Poland?

    Glad to hear :)

    Poland is accepted yes, basically each country is welcome unless your country's regulations prohibit you from playing there (like you have in the USA for example)

  • And what about withdlrawal? Bank transfer to account in Polish bank would e OK?

    Weird thing....you said you accept Poland but when i try to register there is no Poland in country list.

  • AlkoNinja wrote:

    And what about withdlrawal? Bank transfer to account in Polish bank would e OK?

    Weird thing....you said you accept Poland but when i try to register there is no Poland in country list.

    Hi AlkoNinja, 

    That is weird, I can't see an immediate reason why it should be blocked, other than it's a frontend thing. I'm asking the devs and will get back to you.

    On Blitz Poland is in the list anyway so it should be on Supergame as well. 

  • deaglebiggy wrote:

    AlkoNinja wrote:

    And what about withdlrawal? Bank transfer to account in Polish bank would e OK?

    Weird thing....you said you accept Poland but when i try to register there is no Poland in country list.

    Hi AlkoNinja,

    That is weird, I can't see an immediate reason why it should be blocked, other than it's a frontend thing. I'm asking the devs and will get back to you.

    On Blitz Poland is in the list anyway so it should be on Supergame as well.

    Hm I do see you managed to create an account on 18/04/2017 and received your €10 validation bonus, your account is set on Poland, how did you manage this then if it's not in the list?

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lcb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

Ra2377ven<
Ra2377ven United States 1 month ago
7

Why in the world do I occasionally after posting a topic, do I see that it has been listed twice? I hate that, it makes me look like a crazy person, or that I'm possibly trying to cheat with...
When posting a new topic

tough_nut<
tough_nut Yugoslavia 1 month ago
109

There's more slots fun to be had this month! Take a look at our November real money contest! Here's How to Take Part: Subscribe to our YouTube channel Watch and like Play Best 5 Online Casino...
CLOSED: $250 REAL CASH Contest: Best Online Slots to Play in 2022 🎰 Cluster Pays Slots!

Luckynn<
Luckynn Serbia 2 months ago
4

Tumbling reels are your way to score more wins free of charge. Modern slot games can hardly go without some kind of cascading symbols to serve as filler during dry streaks and the cherry on top our...
Best 5 real money online slots - September 2022