Especially for Latestcasinobonuses members, Casino Extreme are pleased to offer all members who signed up through the LCB link, 30% cashback on all bonus free losing deposits totalling $200 or more.
Here are the rules:
1. Only losses for the 30 days prior to your cashback request, will count towards your cashback. (You cannot have any successful or pending withdrawals in this 30 day time period. If you have had a withdrawal in the last 30 days, the cashback will be calculated from that date) See final paragraph for an update. Please note that 'Any withdrawal that is made from the received cashback or any other free promotion will not be eligible for a new cashback. The withdrawn amount will need to be covered with lost deposits first, before account is once again eligible for a cashback.'
2. Minimum losses must be $200 - there is no maximum limit!
3. All losses must be bonus free deposits
4. Cashback is 30% of your losses with no wagering. This means you can withdraw your cashback without having to play it. The max cashout is 5x your cashback.
5. Your last cashback withdrawal, as well as any other free money withdrawals made since your last cashback will be deducted from your new deposits to give a net loss.
6. If you did not sign up through LCB link, you can still apply for cashback however this will only be 20% of your losses and you can get this direct from the site's live help or via email.
7. Lost deposits on the day you post your cashback request, cannot count towards your total losses.
8. Games that do not count towards your losses for cashback purposes are Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Baccarat and Sic Bo
9. Assuming you have no pending or successful withdrawals, your 2nd and subsequent cashbacks will be calculated from your last cashback date to your next request date.
How do I claim cashback
1. Post your username
2. Wait for your cashback to be granted
Cashbacks will normally be credited within 30 minutes of your request.
Rule 1 updated on 23rd April 2015:
This offer has now been updated to 30% cashback on losses of $200+ and you can go back 30 days for your first cashback request. After that, losses are based upon your last cashback received to the day before your next request. So the 30 days only applies for your very first successful cashback.