Deposit and lose at least $200 at these 3 awesome USA friendly casinos and get up to $75 cashback!
- Gossip Slots
- Drake Casino
- VIPSlots Casino
To collect, simply reply to this post and include the following:
1. Casino you deposited your $200+ losses at:
2. Your casino username:
Losses Cash Back
All cash back amounts will be credited as soon as possible. No need to wait until the end of the month. Please note: no cashbacks will be requested at weekends for obvious reasons. Cashback requests will be sent once per day to the Casino so please allow up to 48 hours to be credited.
Promotion expires: Until further notice.
Max cashout: 10x max cashout on all cashback bonuses
1. Once you have requested a cashback, your loss amount is reset to zero.
2. Only cash deposits made during the promotion count towards the cashback reward.
3. Only players who post their cashback requests will be considered for this promotion.
4. Losses at each casino count separately i.e. you cannot combine losses at one with losses at another casino..
5. All losses will be verified by the casino on each request before cashback is awarded.
6. Play on progressives does not count towards the cash back calculation for this promotion (You can still play them but it will not count towards your losses).
7. The maximum cash back for a claim in this promotion is $75. Multiple cash backs will not be applied for larger losses (for example $500 losses will not yield $75 + $50 or 2x $60 but a single $75 cash back).
8. When claiming your first cashback in this thread, you may only include deposits made 30 days prior to the date of your first post in this thread
9. The decision of the casino is final.
10. General Terms and Conditions apply to this bonus upon withdrawal.
It is therefore recommended that you post your losses and wait to be credited up to the max of $75 before depositing again. Any deposits made before your cashback request is deposited into your account will not count towards your next cashback.
Here is an easy way to check to see whether you are eligible for a cashback or not:
1. Look at the last cashback you received
2. Add up your deposits from your first deposit after your last cashback
3. Take off any bonus money you got with your deposit (Example if you deposit $50 and get $50 bonus giving you $100 to play with, only the $50 counts)
4. Take off any spins you had on a progressive slot (these do not count as losses).
5. Finally, if you withdrew i.e. you won on a deposit, remove this amount too.
6. The net result should be your losses.
Tip: The "clock" is re-set from the day you got your last cashback. No money can be carried forward onto your next cashback request.