To collect, simply reply to this post and include the following:
Your casino username and the casino you are claiming cashback for.
Losses Cash Back
$200 lost = $50
$250 lost = $60
$300+ lost = $75
All cash back amounts will be credited as soon as possible. No need to wait until the end of the month. Cashback requests will be sent once per day (including weekends) to the Casino so please allow up to 48 hours to be credited.
Promotion begins: now until further notice.
Max cashout: 10x max cashout on all cashback bonuses
Wager cashback: 20x
1. Once you have requested a cashback, your loss amount is reset to zero.
2. Only cash deposits made during the promotion count towards the cashback reward.
3. Only players who post their cashback requests will be considered for this promotion.
4. All losses will be verified by the casino on each request before cashback is awarded.
5. Play on progressives do not count towards the cash back calculation for this promotion (You can still play them but it will not count towards your losses).
6. The maximum cash back for a claim in this promotion is $75. Multiple cash backs will not be applied for larger losses (for example $500 losses will not yield $75 + $50 or 2x $60 but a single $75 cash back) so timing is key. You cannot claim both the general cashback available through the website as well as this cashback - only one lot of cashback can be claimed.
7. When claiming your first cashback in this thread, you may only include deposits made 30 days prior to the date of your first post in this thread
8. The decision of the casino is final.
9. General Terms and Conditions apply to this bonus upon withdrawal.
10. The cashback bonus excludes the following games Baccarat, Craps, Roulette, Sic Bo, War and Network Progressives
It is therefore recommended that you post your losses and wait to be credited up to the max of $75 before depositng again. Any deposits made before your cashback request is deposited into your account will not count towards your next cashback.
For more help on understanding the cashback - see my tips below:
Here is an easy way to check to see whether you are eligible for a cashback or not:
1. Look at the last cashback you received
2. Add up your deposits from your first deposit after your last cashback
3. Take off any bonus money you got with your deposit (Example if you deposit $50 and get $50 bonus giving you $100 to play with, only the $50 counts)
4. Take off any spins you had on a progressive slot (these do not count as losses).
5. Finally, if you withdrew i.e. you won on a deposit, remove this amount too.
6. The net result should be your losses.
Tip: The "clock" is re-set from the day you got your last cashback. No money can be carried forward onto your next cashback request.