Ozwin Casino Exclusive No Deposit Bonus

20,555
views
45
replies
Last post made 3 years ago by Sydney
MelissaN
  • Started by
  • MelissaN
  • Serbia Almighty Member 15546
  • last active 5 days ago

Readers of this topic also read:

  • Tonight people don't forget exactly at 5 p.m. wunderino is offering 10 free cash spins for Doom of Egypt for the first 5000 fastest people, let's see what happens this time, I hope it's more than 30...

    Read

    Wunderino

    1 450
    2 months ago
  • BullsBet Casino - Exclusive no deposit bonus New players only! No US! Amount: 25 free spins on Elvis Frog in Vegas (BGAMING) How to get the bonus: Players must register via our LINK and enter the...

    Read
  • This is a scam casino, never play here, they will take all your money!!! Casinobit blocked my account allegedly for multiaccounts, but that's a lie! I only had 1 account. They don't even want to pay...

    Read

    UNRESOLVED: Casinobit SCAM SITE

    7 622
    2 months ago

Please or register to post or comment.

  • Ozwin Casino – Exclusive No Deposit Bonus

    New players only – US OK!

    Amount: $15

    How to claim the bonus: Players need to sign up through our LINK, click Cashier, open tab Coupons, enter the coupon code and click Redeem.

    Bonus code: LCB15

    WR: 60x

    Max cashout: $180

    Allowed games: Slots

    Once credited when does the bonus expire: 30 days after

    Promo offer expires: Until further notice

    Max bet amount for no deposit bonuses: $10

    Need to register credit card to claim no deposit:  No

    Min deposit needed in order to cashout winnings: No

    Is the bonus cashable: Yes

    Bonus can be claimed in conjunction with sister casinos no deposit: Yes

    Is the ND available on download &/or instant play version: Instant play version

    Is No deposit available on mobile: Yes

    Restricted countries from this bonus: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Hungary, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, North Macedonia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan.

    Restricted countries at the casino: Thailand, Israel, UK.

    New customers only. T&C apply. 18+

    Rated:

    4/ 5

  • MelissaN kiss

    It worked for me, so I'm going to show OZWIN casino what one can get out of $15.

    THANX thumbs_up Love you, OZWIN casino AND i_love_lcb

  • INFO : It said my $15 only was good till Friday, then what I might have standing in my Balance would turn into ZERO!

    Don't know if you can claim LCB15 after Friday, just letting you know what the Casino told me.

     

    Have a lovely day angel

  • Claimed.... Thank you muchly.... Sadly no luck though

  • Cannot claim bonus at this time.... Is what I got

  • Claimed.... get $15

    Thank you muchly.

  • ladywithgun wrote:

    Cannot claim bonus at this time.... Is what I got


    Then I rather take $15 anytime wink 

    Sorry, couldn't help myself cry

  • ladywithgun wrote:

    Cannot claim bonus at this time.... Is what I got

    Can you please provide me with your casino username so we can check with the rep why you didn't get the bonus?

  • thanks for this bonus....

  • Seriously unclaim bones?how to claim?

  • Ninja1987 wrote:

    Seriously unclaim bones?how to claim?

    Please refer to the first post and the video tutorial on how to claim the bonus. 

  • heard about your casino but never tried. This is a generous welcome bonus. Lemme try it out and will report back for everyone about this casino. Peace

  • Got lucky for second time in a row smiley

    Have $143 after playthrough, sent my documents in on Tuesday, waiting to get verified.

  • finallyfinally wrote:

    Got lucky for second time in a row smiley

    Have $143 after playthrough, sent my documents in on Tuesday, waiting to get verified.

    Awesome. heart

  • Quick registration, no email verification, quick loss.

  • I am glad to see that this exclusive bonus for LCBers is fortunately available for the players residing in the Philippines. I'm gonna try it out now and see where my luck brings me. Thanks LCB as usual for a job well done! Your exclusive member's bonuses truly rock big time. Keep on giving us worth to try bonuses. Kudos and may the odds be in our favor! Cheers!

    NiCOL3

  • MelissaN wrote:

    finallyfinally wrote:

    Got lucky for second time in a row smiley

     

    Have $143 after playthrough, sent my documents in on Tuesday, waiting to get verified.

    Awesome. heart

     

    Never received any response after sending in my documents last Tuesday.  However, I logged in today and the 'you need to verify your account' message was gone - so I just requested the withdrawal.  They said I'll receive the bitcoin in 48 hours.

    Kind of weird I'm basically not allowed to deposit throughout this whole process (I would deposit and play if I could).  They won't let you deposit with a withdrawal pending, and they won't release the $180 max withdraw until the entire ammount is processed.  

    Edit: Actually they said Monday is a holiday (what holiday?), so the 2 day processing won't start till Tuesday and I'll receive it Wed.

  • Please keep us posted, finallyfinally. We'll check the status of your withdarwal with the casino rep in case you don't get it within 48 hours.

  • Woeked for me too.Now going to have some fun.Ty LCB.

  • RECALCITRA wrote:

    Woeked for me too.Now going to have some fun.Ty LCB.

    Good luck! heart

  •   I  Claimed.... get $15

    Thank you.

  • Worked !!!!!100%!!!!! Let's see if keno will win me some money!!thanks again

  • awesome bonus, thanks L C B i_love_lcb

  • Thank you so Much! Awesome freebie!!  smiley Thank you as well for the effort put into helping all of us LCBers

  • MelissaN wrote:

    Please keep us posted, finallyfinally. We'll check the status of your withdarwal with the casino rep in case you don't get it within 48 hours.

    Checked with live chat  on the status of the withdraw, now they need a selfie.  So probably another couple days for them to look at it and then 48 hours to process it.

    This is the third casino that asked me for documents and then a few days later asked for a selfie also.  I think I'm just going to start sending the selfie whether they ask or not.

  • Thanks for letting us know, finallyfinally. Please do as they advised and let us know as soon as yo get your winnings. heart

  • I have the same as  Finallyfinally.. Send documents on 28 may..  Then 2 june i ask chat what happend. They told me they send me an email asking for a selfie with my ID (never got that email)  So i send that too. Yesterday i ask again how long will it take.  answer 3 - 5 full business days for processing. So wait and see whats going to happen.

  • suleika wrote:

    I have the same as  Finallyfinally.. Send documents on 28 may..  Then 2 june i ask chat what happend. They told me they send me an email asking for a selfie with my ID (never got that email)  So i send that too. Yesterday i ask again how long will it take.  answer 3 - 5 full business days for processing. So wait and see whats going to happen.

    Please do let us know. In case you have any issues we;ll notify the casino rep. Good luck! 

  • Good news!  I received my bitcoin this morning!

    At first I thought it was short as I cashed out for $143 and only received 0.0105 btc (worth ~$102).  But I took a closer look at my cashout and realized it is not USD.  So we're all good.

    Hopefully you got your or will soon suleika.  Maybe they're trying to catch people who send someone elses ID the first time.

     

  • Awesome. Great news. :) 

  • I contacted them today again, they say send me an email yesterday (did not got it, just like last week) a selfie with my ID. I send it again today. So if it going like this then the time passed and then it´s to late to ask a withdraw. Have 182 in account and max was 180 to withdraw. 

    When i go to withdraw it says`Your account is restricted from accesing this part of the cashier, for assistance please contact Customor Service.. (i did that twice) 

  • suleika wrote:

    I contacted them today again, they say send me an email yesterday (did not got it, just like last week) a selfie with my ID. I send it again today. So if it going like this then the time passed and then it´s to late to ask a withdraw. Have 182 in account and max was 180 to withdraw. 

    When i go to withdraw it says`Your account is restricted from accesing this part of the cashier, for assistance please contact Customor Service.. (i did that twice) 

    Please private message me your casino username so we can check with them what seems to be the issue with your withdrawal. 

  • wagger done,documents sent....thanks for free 15$ and the opportunity to win some money.

  • howw claim $15

  • Hi asiah,

    Please refer to the initial post for all requirements on how to claim this exclusive offer. You can also check the video, it has detailed instructions on how to claim the bonus at the casino. 

  • doesn't work if you live in MIssouri, USA  thanks for the offer :)  

  • I have difficulties  To get this bonus.  I did register with the link. Before i could redeem the coupon they did ask me To upload my documents  i did it 2 or 3 times, they did ask me the same thing again so, i did send them a mail 2 weeks ago and i am still waiting for an answer...

    I thing I Will Forget about this casino..

  • Claude50 wrote:

    I have difficulties To get this bonus. I did register with the link. Before i could redeem the coupon they did ask me To upload my documents i did it 2 or 3 times, they did ask me the same thing again so, i did send them a mail 2 weeks ago and i am still waiting for an answer...

    I thing I Will Forget about this casino..

    Please private message me your casino username. We can check with the casino rep if there are any issues with the verification process. 

  • Hi Melissa, I sent you a private message regarding this. Thanks in advance! smiley

  • Mezz2408 wrote:

    Hi Melissa, I sent you a private message regarding this. Thanks in advance! smiley

    We received your account details and the casino rep will be notified. Keep you posted. 

  • didnt work bonus user killy33

  • indiana wrote:

    didnt work bonus user killy33

    The casino rep will be notified. Keep you posted. 

  • It's better then nothing all I need is a chip and a chair a coin and a slot and we can make this magic happen all day

  • Bonus worked for me

    Didn't get lucky tho ‍♀️

    Goodluck to you

  • Hello Swtyp1233,

    Thanks for the feedback and we wish you better luck next time!

Quick Reply

Please enter your comment.

lcb activities in the last 24 hours

Most viewed forum topics

MelissaN
MelissaN Serbia 1 month ago
37

Eternal Slots Casino - Exclusive No Deposit Bonus New players only - US OK! Amount: $77 How to claim the bonus: Players need to sign up through our LINK and enter the bonus code. Bonus code: LCB77...
Eternal Slots Casino Exclusive No Deposit Bonus

Nickhelp
Nickhelp Czech Republic 2 months ago
129

Greetings LCB'ers one and all! I am Nick from Raging Bull Slots and I'm here to help in any way that I can, I look forward to hearing from you and don't hesitate to let us know what's going on!...
RAGING BULL SLOTS Support and Complaints Thread

Sylvanas
Sylvanas Serbia 18 days ago
153

Our May contest is another chance to learn more about new casinos and win a share of the $500 monthly prize pool . There are 13 real cash prizes waiting and 5 casinos to choose from, so let's start!...
May 2024 $500 Real Cash Contest: Let's Test Casinos