With headquarters both in Krakow and Warsaw…
… Dotpay is currently among the top prospering companies in Poland. The business has been operating since the distant 2001, and with nearly two decades of experience to back its claim, provides prime services to their target customers.
Speaking of which, the company operates in the payment processing industry, providing residents of their country with a completely modern and all-inclusive solution. In other words, the Dotpay payment processor basically functions as a gateway that can process transactions from a range of accepted, partnering banking methods.
This unique approach made the company much more notable in their rise to fame, but even more, it helped solve the integration problem for multiple e-commerce platforms out there. Many of these merchants and resellers were struggling to keep up with all the new banking methods offered on the market, i.e. how to select and incorporate them onto their platform.
With this company solving the matter for them…
…all it takes is to get the single Dotpay API and have all these conveniences come along with it.
Dotpay Payment Methods
The single interface of this payment gateway incorporates over 200 banking and processing methods for Polish users to choose from. These include some of the top picks, such as:
- Credit cards – The Dotpay gateway allows credit and debit card holders process payments using this method. All you need to do is have a card in your name from any of the major companies – Visa, Maestro, MasterCard, JCB, Diners or the likes.
- Banks – Considering that the service is so far exclusive to residents of Poland, most of the banks in the country where people hold checking accounts have partnered with the service. Now, users can choose to transact via bank transfer by picking out their bank out of the list, or clicking ‘Other’ in case it’s not yet associated with the service.
- Cash – For those that prefer minimum information sharing, there is the option to pay in cash. Just fill out the information for the transaction, print out a barcode or receipt and take it to a physical authorized retail outlet, where you will pay the specific amount.
- Web billing – The first phone operator in the country to step forward and offer this functionality was T-Mobile. SkyCash and mPay have followed suit since then, ultimately allowing customers that choose this payment method to get the charge through their phone. This is yet another suitable option for those less willing to provide banking details on websites – instead you just need to input your phone number and amount and have it charged on your next phone bill, or deducted out of your prepaid credit.
- Paysafecard – Out of the more recent payment options, the gateway tends to include the ones that have achieved popularity and a security level that meets all standard requirements. This prepaid option is continuously improving and expanding and serves as one of the top picks on the gateway and in general.
- PayPal – With a reputation of honest working, PayPal found its spot on the Dotpay interface as well. Along with other e-wallets, it is a safe and convenient way for users to get their money to a specific destination.
Dotpay at Online Casino Sites
With these and more payment methods included on its interface, it is no wonder the diversity offered by Dotpay gateway has been openly received by the interactive gambling community. Online casinos, mobile operators, sportsbooks and poker rooms alike have all benefited from this unifying payment solution.
Getting the hang of the process should take too long, as long as you read through and follow the few straightforward steps explained below:
Step 1: Find a Dotpay casino and register for an account; if you have a player account there, all you need to do is log in. The number of these casinos is continuously increasing, with some of the top options you can choose from listed here. Just head to the banking page and get the process underway.
Step 2: Clicking on Dotpay will provide players at the respective casino site with its full range of payment processing methods. Choose the option that best fits your needs by clicking on it – this will direct you straight to the method’s own payment processing platform.
Step 3: Once you reach the online banking, pay-by-phone service or e-wallet platform, just complete the familiar procedure, specify the amount and confirm the deposit. You should see the funds credited onto your online casino player account in no time, eligible for all your gameplay choices.
... will be a bit harder for casino players that opted for Dotpay deposits.
The service has not yet provided this kind of payment types on their platform; this diverts players back to separate banking options when it’s time to get their winnings out of the casino.
Pros & Cons
The best things about Dotpay as an online casino payment gateway are:
- Security – The solution is completely compliant with PCI- DSS, and regularly and thoroughly controlled by the Thawte authority. With the business getting its authorization from the Poland Financial Supervision Commission, security is practically guaranteed, although the chosen banking methods are just as serious about legal and industry standards.
- Speed – Considering the massive volume of transaction all the different payment methods must build up, the Dotpay speed is certainly something to emphasize. Deposits through this gateway are practically instant, even though security and accuracy as theirs is bound to be worth a wait.
- Accessibility & diversity – The wide range of banking methods, and the tendency to adopt new ones makes it one of the most accessible options for Polish players. Method diversity ensures all player preferences are met, and further adds to the solution’s credibility.
Even at that, there are some shortcomings that could use some work:
- Fee charges – Registration is free for this solution, although you will need to have previously signed up for the specific method you’re planning to choose. Transactions with these methods are charged a flat fee of 3.9% per request, with a minimum of 0.30PLN. Despite the small fee, competitors offering free services through and through could cause some second thoughts.
- Country restrictions – Dotpay’s restriction to the Polish market is limiting both its users and its revenue. Numerous interested players haven’t been able to test the service due to eligibility issues, causing some discontent among the potential future user pool.
|Dotpay payment method fees and facts|
|Available accounts||1 account|
|Available currencies||EUR, USD, GBP, JPY, CSK, PLN|
|Bank transfer||3.9% per request, with a minimum of 0.30PLN|
|Link to terms & conditions||https://www.dotpay.pl/en|
Casinos Found: 0
Join today and start earning rewards
You will immediately get full access to our online casino forum/chat plus receive our newsletter with news & exclusive bonuses every month.